BelAfrique specialises in luxury, tailor-made travel itineraries to Southern Africa. We are a small team with big ambitions, we aim to only grow in a sustainable way that does not compromise our values or the quality of the services we provide. We are looking for a like-minded individual who shares our passion for and commitment to responsible boutique travel.
Multitasking is required as well as putting on different "hats". You’ll mainly be responsible for delivering a high-quality experience to medium- to high-end customers requiring assistance with their travel plans. You need a get-it-done attitude, are detail- and process-oriented and are very resourceful. You must be knowledgable and passionate about the product, and excited to live and breathe the company philosophy.
Experience in the industry is a must as I you will have to be able to work autonomously when the colleagues can’t give you advise so product knowledge is very important.
This specific position is for some one that is fluent in English and a real added value would be FRENCH.
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY:
- Sales: getting people on board is in your blood
- Organisation. It’s your middle name.
- Research and travel logistics
- Going the extra mile to make people smile
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You stay cool when plans change on the fly
- Travel planning experience
- Experience in the Tourism Industry
- FRENCH both spoken and written must be next to perfect
- Go getter attitude
Preferably someone that lives in Northern Suburbs or Paarl area (Winelands) yet we are flexible in looking at a working from home option. (maybe 2 days at home, 3 in the office) If you feel like this job is calling you - give Isabelle a shout and lets talk
- 5-days work week
- Build your ideal work environment
- Annual fun team build
- Annual travel stipend and educationals when possible
- Salary depending on knowledge and experience - we are open for negotiation, commission options are possible