At BELAFRIQUE we are always looking for trainees, we love having a fresh pair of eyes on our work. We are looking for someone to start in November or December 2017 until Mid March 2018 (4-5 months). We are also looking for someone to start in June ( 4,5 months, ideally 6).Preferably you are studying tourism yet this is not a must.WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
1. Small team that will welcome you like family
2. Work diversity: not just filing but full scope of tasks that are done at a travel company
- Communication with clients & suppliers
- Designing travel itineraries
- Booking/cancelling of reservations
- Creation of Travel documents Pack & road book
- Making financials
- Update Social media
- Update database
- Attending workshops
- Taking part at product presentation
- ...and more
3. All the above under supervision of a mentor that will guide and teach you
4. We are located in the winelands so working in a beautiful environment is guaranteed
5. A look into the working of a small business
6. BELAFRIQUE supports the Together Trust and the owner Isabelle Dechamps is one of the trustees. Currently the trust works closely with a community Raphuthi - when help is needed you'll definitely will be asked for assistance here too.
7. This is an opening for a Traineeship so no salary but we do offer a small contribution towards your cost of living.WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Enthusiasm / taking ownership: you are not just here to get your degree, all you do is important FOR YOU AND YOUR FUTURE....be the best you can with a smile.
- Having a questioning mind: not just doing things but understanding them and questioning them if you might think there are better ways to do things
- Eye for detail
- Reasonable knowledge of English, French is a benefit
- Gogetter attitude