PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND TAKE NOTE OF ALL INFORMATION LISTED BELOW AS IT IS RELEVANT TO OUR PROPOSAL.
- ● The price quoted is subject to change in the event of any unforeseen increases such as fuel costs increases, currency fluctuations and/or Government levies/taxes.
- ● Services are quoted and invoiced in different currencies depending on the currency of the underlying services.
- ● For your convenience, we might sometimes give you an estimate of the equivalent of the total or per person price in Euro or USD. We do this for your convenience only. Please note that this amount is an estimate & changes according to exchange rate of the day.
- ● Please be advised that the prices for scheduled flights are estimates. These prices can only be guaranteed once your full payment of the tickets reflects on BELAFRIQUE’s account. BELAFRIQUE takes responsibility then immediately issue the tickets. If in the interim the cost of the ticket has changed – the difference will be added to the balance invoice. Any flights booked with BELAFRIQUE will incur a handling fee of 10%.
VALIDITY OF QUOTATION
Unless otherwise specified, we have taken provisional bookings which will be valid for 10 days and may be extended at the discretion of the supplier.
1. 30 % deposit on confirmation of booking + 100% of scheduled flights
2. 70 % Balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival date.
- ● Payment may be made by EFT or via our online payment partner Exchange4Free (Exchange4Free ONLY FOR INVOICES IN ZAR). ALL bank charges are for YOUR OWN account. ZAR invoices to be paid in FNB ACCOUNT and USD into BELFIUS ACCOUNT
- ● We accept payment by credit card. Should you wish to make payment by credit card a 2.5% surcharge will be added
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT TRAVELLERS NEED:
- ● Valid Passport (valid for 3 months after your return) + a minimum of 3 empty pages required
- ● Applicable Visas
- ● Inbound and Outbound Air tickets.
- ● Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. We will not be held responsible for any guest travelling without insurance.
- ● The above itinerary may include camps/lodges that are situated in Malaria and Yellow Fever areas. Please consult a medical practitioner or travel clinic to establish what precautions and/or vaccinations will be required.
FLIGHT CHECK-IN TIMES:
Generally, international check-in time is 3 hours prior to departure for flights & 1 hour for domestic flights. Additional check-in times may be given in this itinerary as a guide.
If you wish to cancel please contact us immediately. A 10% professional fee will be charged to cover all the work BELAFRIQUE has already finalised + the fee of each individual supplier depending on their specific policies. We will calculate the cancellation fee as at the point we receive your email notification request to cancel.
When you wish to book activities and restaurants, we need to know this asap, at the very latest 7 weeks prior to travel. This is part of our Service Level Agreement due to final payment needing to be done 6 weeks prior to travel after which the Travel documents will be finalised and printed.
Note that all bank fees are for your own account when any refunds need to made by BELAFRIQUE
SOUTH AFRICAN LAW:
The Courts of Cape Town in South Africa are the only ones competent for any litigation that could arise between THE TRAVELLERS and BELAFRIQUE. This letter of agreement and its interpretation shall be subject to the laws of South Africa.
acts as an agent or intermediary to arrange the means of transportation, lodging and other services as described. Tickets and other services are subject to the conditions specified by the carriers, hotels, and other suppliers. BELAFRIQUE maintains no control over the personnel, equipment or operations of any carrier, airline, cruise line, hotel, tour company or other supplier. When issued, the passage contract in use by airlines, cruise lines and other carriers will constitute the sole contract between the carriers and the participants. THE TRAVELLERS will not hold or seek to hold BELAFRIQUE liable for any cost, expense, loss, damages, or liability arising from claims by THE TRAVELLERS based on liabilities not undertaken by BELAFRIQUE under this agreement. The responsibility of any carrier to any person participating in the Programme is limited to the carrier’s contractual and statutory liability as a common carrier.
BELAFRIQUE assures no responsibility for and BELAFRIQUE will not be liable for any financial loss, personal injury, property damage, other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which THE TRAVELLERS or any participant may suffer by reason of any act, default, non-performance or wrongful, careless, negligent, or unauthorised act or omission of any supplier, any supplier’s employee or any third party, or from any other services utilised, for any non-performance, delay, misconnection, or mechanical failure of any nature caused in whole or in part by any occurrence, condition or circumstance beyond BELAFRIQUE’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fire, casualty, national or local emergency, shortages, riot, strike, lockout, any other labour difficulty, storm or similar occurrence, or any law, order, regulation, action, or request of any government or any official or instrumentality of any government.
Please ensure your read our booking conditions :
( https://BELAFRIQUE.com). Taking this journey with us implies your acceptance of these conditions.